stevep5V

帖子 164
註冊 2017-7-19
用戶註冊天數 2483
發表於 2018-5-4 03:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
春節假期馬上就要到啦,越來越多的人選擇出國游的方式過春節,今天小新請來一位環毬旅行達人,分享一些經驗給大傢。
這位小哥今年29歲,用了一年時間走遍了緬甸、印度、約旦、埃及、埃塞俄比亞、阿根廷、智利、美國、日本等20個國傢的140多個城市。
他不僅有著豐富的旅行經驗,還是個懾影愛好者,其作品搆圖精美,簡直是明信片的水准!
這位陽光帥氣的小伙兒叫貢冕,從小生活在河北省會石傢莊,高中時開始到澳大利亞留壆,大壆畢業後在澳大利亞一傢知名礦業集團做電力工程師。
這個科班出身的理工男骨子?卻有一顆文藝心,小時候的他曾在同壆的同壆錄上寫下自己的理想是環游世界。
有一天,他偶然看到一只小螞蟻爬到了工作園區的車輪上,想到這只小螞蟻將開啟一場旅行,再也不會回到這?,此情此景再次勾起他環游世界的夢想。
2016年7月,工作兩年半後,他辭去了工程師的工作,一個月後,他正式開啟環毬旅行。
在印度鹿埜苑,釋迦摩尼冥思成佛的菩提樹下,他拾起兩片菩提葉,一片留給自己,一片送給了前女友。
在約旦首都安曼,這座有著三千年建城史的古城讓他深感人類歷史的厚重。
在東非埃塞俄比亞,他“敺車十六小時,步行二十公?,露天睡火山口,只為看到火山熔喦”。露宿火山口一覺醒來,他滿臉都是火山灰,別人擔心他會窒息,他卻懽呼“感覺棒極了”。
在坦桑尼亞塞倫蓋蒂大草原,他看到了一群埜牛與獅子殊死搏斗的慘烈,也發現兩頭獵豹竟然沒能追上一頭埜豬,高雄民宿,才了解到獵豹這個陸地上速度最快的捕獵者原來捕食成功率只有15%。
在智利,他體會了阿塔卡馬沙漠的奇絕與壯美,這片沙漠被公認為是地毬上最像火星之地。
他還在玻利維亞的“天空之境”烏尤尼鹽沼留下了自己的身影,還為祕魯“失落之城”馬丘比丘古城遺址拍下了壯美的炤片……
這些都只是貢冕環毬旅行的冰山一角,然而光欣賞這些炤片就已經讓我們艷羨不已。“把旅行噹作生活”。這就是貢冕的信條。
能順利地完成這樣歷時1年多、遍及四大洲20個國傢的環毬旅行,貢冕可不是“說走就走”的。為了順利安全而又充實的旅行,光是前期准備工作,他就耗費了近1年的時間……小新掃納了一下貢冕的出國旅行實用經驗:
1.細緻而完備的准備。
上面的Excel截圖就是貢冕為環毬旅行耗時近1年時間做的准備工作。
去哪些國傢,怎麼個先後順序,帶上哪些裝備,乘坐什麼交通工具,停留多少天,預算多少,這些內容都被貢冕制作成了Excel表格以備隨時查閱,他甚至把自己的行李都提前稱好,以克為單位列在表格?,因為不同的航空公司對隨身行李有不同的要求。
2.切記注意安全。
去一國一地之前先了解一下整個區域安全情況,被官方警告危嶮的地區不要去。貢冕說,4天3夜機車+行程 澎湖行程,可以去相關權威網站上查詢各國各地區旅游安全評級,到了某一地需及時獲取信息,可以找機場車站工作人員、酒店前台等,問清楚哪?不安全、晚上安不安全等信息。
同時,需要攷慮現金(需要准備足夠多以備不時之需)、銀行卡分多處保存,箱包儘量上鎖,護炤需貼身帶或單獨放。另外,“感覺不安全的時候,噹做一定是不安全的”,這是貢冕的總結。
還有,來到類似火山口、非洲草原這樣存在危嶮的地方,必須是報團在專業人士的指導下進行,千萬不要盲目相信自己的感覺。貢冕夜宿火山口可不是自己任性而為,而是在噹地專業人士指導下進行的。
3.做好旅行心理准備。
旅行不光需要激情,也需要判斷力、決斷力,需要臨場應變的能力。貢冕說,他所有的准備工作都只是最基本的防備,能做到隨機應變才更有樂趣。
同時,需要較強的耐力,尤其是對時間較長的出國旅行。在陌生的環境久了,容易產生疲勞感和孤獨感,需要做好心理准備,同時可以節奏慢一點。
“其實多數人旅游累是因為太趕了。”貢冕說。
4.其他。
出國之前需要了解目的國是否需要特殊准備,比如一些非洲國傢需要提前打好疫苗做好防疫准備。
壆習一些生存、急捄技巧,比如准備一些基本的藥物,掌握CPR(心肺復囌朮)。
最後,祝小伙伴兒們能有個
安全又充實的春節假期!
作者:李曉偉?高紅超?霍瑾
供圖:貢冕?
編輯:董嬌
相關的主題文章:

http://share-rf.freebbs.tw/viewthread.php?tid=17673&extra=page%3D1

無頭像
gnijwang4c4f

帖子 106
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2162
發表於 2018-6-8 10:11 
[case] ,diesel jeans outlet sale
JINGWAH times [micro-blog] reader Wang, parents are rural people, worked in Beijing for more than 10 years, saved 300 thousand deposits. The parents lived in Beijing. Their mother was 50 years old. They did not buy social security or commercial insurance. Their father was 49 years old and began to buy social security from this year. In different months, parents do not have financial ideas, and they do not believe in the Internet. They often see a lot of scammers in the news. As their daughter's persuasion,cheap clarks shoes, they always think that their daughter is a child. As an only child, I am very concerned about their pension problems. At present, Ms. Wang is working in Chengdu, not buying real estate, not around them. I hope that professionals can provide professional financial plan, which is convenient, moderate and easy to operate.
[financial planning]
today, with the increasing income of rural residents, how to manage finances has become a new problem they face. Due to the lack of knowledge of investment and financial management, most of them are afraid of the situation. If they blindly follow suit, they will easily suffer losses. In fact, the situation in this friend's home is a common situation. Many old people have the habit of saving the money to the bank to deposit regularly, because they are worried about the temporary spending so that the deposit is all one year, but in fact, many years have not been used in the past, the rate of return is not very high.
so, how should farmers' friends manage their finances? My suggestion is that it can be done in several parts:
1. It is suggested that financial planning should be based on savings. It can enhance the strength of family funds by saving. It can be stored in regular deposits according to the usual practice, but it should be combed and integrated to integrate the small amount and the maturity date into a fixed deposit with large amount and maturity. At present, the Bank of China has a deposit interest rate floating business. It can also apply when it deposits. It can float up to 10% on the basis of the central bank [micro-blog] benchmark interest rate. At the same time, a part of the capital investment and financial products can be taken out. The starting point is 50 thousand, the duration is 7 days to one year, the time limit is flexible and the income is higher than the same period deposit. It is suitable for the conservative investors.
two, manage the daily funds. In order to ensure safety and keep cash as little as possible, the money often used can be kept in a bank card. If some savings can be temporarily saved for 3 months or 6 months, a fixed term deposit can be fixed for a longer period.
three, buy some insurance products. Because this friend's parents do not have commercial insurance, insurance is not enough, and their mother does not have social security, it is particularly important to purchase endowment insurance. When buying insurance,bcbg maxazria outlet shop, it is recommended to choose life-long endowment insurance products to protect the needs of old age and reduce the burden of children. In case of permissible conditions,tommy hilfiger clothing, it is suggested to increase health and disease insurance and prevent the risk of various expenditures caused by illness.
guidance expert: Bank of China Beijing branch, Shanghai Branch Finance Manager CFP holder Joan Chen
JINGWAH Times reporter Gao morning
>

無頭像
Forest2611

帖子 24
註冊 2018-6-13
用戶註冊天數 2154
發表於 2018-6-13 15:51 
The Best Psychological Thriller Since "Wait Till Darkish" Is "Dressed To Kill"
Brief, attractive, unfastened becoming, often transparent nightgown are called by the identify 'babydoll'. I additionally agree with this I additionally assume that the people who are a bit sick e.g pedo's and child molesters are being sent to jail for what they do and you've got photographs like the preteen websites leading them on. I mean if a pedo see's these images of younger girls poses in thongs with next to nothing on they will be wanting it and i think it fairly sick that this is allowed and any parent who would not care about their little one being exposed on this method should be prosecuted as a result of it's unacceptable and if they suppose its good to have their daughter do that to earn cash what are they going to do after they become older, stripping ?
By means of work and play, I've been lucky enough to journey to some superb locations world wide, but as I usually say, a improbable vacation vacation spot would not at all times make a great place to reside - there's no substitute for spending time in your chosen location.
Their authentic, purposeful goal was to supply a lining between a skirt or gown, however over time they've advanced into items of lingerie in their very own proper, pleasurable items of clothing which may be enjoyed totally on their own without the need for any costume or skirt in any respect.
In the film, Kate Miller (Angie Dickinson),[url=縮短...]bbw sex dolls[/url], a center-aged, sexually annoyed housewife, has a fantasy having a shower and later that day complaints to her psychiatrist Dr. Robert Elliott (Michael Caine) about her husband's pathetic efficiency in bed.
She is one among my very favourite actresses, not as a result of she and I went to the same faculty (North Texas State College) in Denton, Texas, (It was referred to as North Texas State Lecturers Faculty when Ann attended) however as a result of I simply cherished her style of acting and at all times considered her as very lovely and sexy.
If a lady can put on attractive lingerie as an alternative of plain previous panty and bra units, then go for it. The benefits of carrying sexy, seductive and cease-the-site visitors lingerie items are nicely well worth the money paid for it. And the advantages don't solely pertain to attracting men but also to turning into a true-blue woman in additional ways than one.
I have my own panty drawer and at occasions i wear my wifes nylon panties and that i additionally put on panties to work and since it's an airport i see numerous panty-strains,panty-asses and straight up panties and that i discover it pantielishes that i might be carrying the same type or shade panty that i'm testing.
I don't suppose it is OKAY to call a lady of any race a "girl" once they have reached maturity, which in terms of South African regulation is eighteen. From 18 to about 30 or 35 they are often referred to as "young women" however by no means, never "lady".
A ritual is performed and a heart is pulled out from a stay animals body while it's vibrating and positioned into the heart area of the doll,dolls for sex, at this level the doll is infused with life connecting the doll with the victim with an invisible psychic chord.
This sizzling sometimes down proper soiled intercourse, sometimes known as spouse-swapping, can be performed in larger groups commonly seen in motion pictures as every husband putting their automobile or house keys into a bowl of kinds and every girl one by one selecting a associate to devour for one night solely.
Most girls will only put up with Jerk behavior for thus lengthy before they get sick of it. And people who stick around have such low self esteem as it is, that they've formed some kind of strange attachment to the emotional abuse Jerks doll out.
There was little doubt, that the Pussycat Dolls had been one thing completely different, combining major music writing talent, great producers, nice dance routines, nice reside performances and people memorable vocal abilities that mainly seemed to be Nicole Scherzinger and Thornton.
I don't see what all the fuss is about i've simply looked at a kind of teen websites all the girls have clothes onalso they aren't doing anything sexuall i contacted one of the websites and aske "are they getting paid " they instructed me a hundred% and they have the dad and mom consent also.
I do really feel that this stuff must be legal with a view to shield our civil rights inside the U.S. We can not outlaw clothed photos of children in non sexual conditions as a result of this is able to take away sure rights most individuals get pleasure from daily.
These sites should not be illegal, sure the girls are clothed or somewhat clothed however in the event you click on a

無頭像
atlamtix3c1i

帖子 283
註冊 2018-6-12
用戶註冊天數 2156
發表於 2018-6-17 16:37 
Sometimes you want other people's lives. Sometimes people want your life too. " He said lightly,cheap electronics, "at least twelve people are following you now,all wholesale outlet, killing you." Xiao Fang smiled and said,Top Fashion Designers and Clothing, "there are only thirteen. I thought there was more to come. Bu Yingdao: "in fact,Designer Cheap Fashion Clothing, there is no need for thirteen at all,Discount Clothing, as long as two of them come." Xiao Fang Dao: "which two?" Bu Yingdao: "the soul of the soul and the mercury." Xiao Fang Dao: "mercury?" Bu Yingdao: "have you not heard of this person?" Xiao Fang said,bcbg maxazria mall, "is mercury a person?" What kind of person is it? " Bu Yingdao

無頭像
叫小姐賴abc3243

帖子 65
註冊 2019-1-11
用戶註冊天數 1942
發表於 2019-1-11 14:23 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***